Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pre-departure

"It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves- in finding themselves."
-Andre Gide

I am about to embark on the biggest adventure of my life, so far. Monday I leave for Florence, Italy! Having known no other way of life than the one I have led in my hometown of Lubbock, Texas for the past 21 years, I am, needless to say, ecstatic to step out of my comfort zone - way out of my comfort zone.

I am going into this completely open-minded; ready to try new things, meet new people, and have what I'm sure will be the best experience of my life.


:)
That's all, until I reach my destination,

Ciao!
-Audrey

2 comments:

  1. not sure what i did, but i am now FOLLOWING this blog!!! wooohoooo can't wait to live through your new life!! LYLAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! I wish we could find each other. Skype soon :)

    ReplyDelete