Monday, June 14, 2010

Memphis Airport?

From what I can conclude, there is only one thing worse than getting stuck in the Memphis airport from what could be anywhere between 5 hours to 25 hours... everyone looks so normal. I can't even people watch here; thus, boredom and $8 internet access ensues.

My original flight plan went like this:

Lubbock to Memphis
Memphis to Boston
Boston to Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Rome
.....

Needless to say I have only made it to my first stop and am already having issues; love the airline system.

But, I am trying to not let it bother me. It's not under my control after all.
Best alternative, I reach Rome tomorrow afternoon, other than that I won't be there until June 16 at 7 pm... in which case i'll have read every magazine at the airport.

Cross your fingers for me!

Love,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment